Red Wing Roots Music Festival
We are committed to fostering a relaxed atmosphere, but there are certain guidelines that must be followed to ensure a safe and fun festival for everyone. Every attendee must abide by the following:
- Absolutely NO PETS allowed on the festival grounds, campgrounds or parking lots (licensed ADA assistants excepted). This will be strictly enforced.
- No fireworks or sky lanterns
- No drum circles or amplified music from 11pm – 11am
- No outside alcohol permitted. Coolers and bags will be checked. (Augusta County Park Rules) Beer garden brought to you by South Street Brewery provided with beer and cider available*
- No unauthorized vending – if you’re not a registered vendor you may not sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds
- Audience and radio taping only (no soundboard patches)
- No video recording of any performances
- No motorized vehicles (golf carts, ATVs)
- Do not remove your festival admission bracelet. It cannot be replaced and you will be denied entry
- No weapons or firearms
This is an incredible festival. Great if you have kids, very safe. Good facilities that are kept clean daily. Shower blocks with personal units. Always a good range of bands. A wonderful place to go and kick back for four days. Great food vendors, many are local businesses. Good selection of beers.
Kaila and Brian Martin
Such a great experience every year and so much fun! The vendors always bring a tasty variety and the music is so energetic and fun! Wonderful atmosphere! Will definitely make it an annual event!
Exciting performances by talented artists. Great venue. You won't be disappointed.
Great festival, great atmosphere, awesome music! The one star reviewer probably got lost on the way there.
Excellent little festival