American Celebration on Parade
Come join the celebration - American Celebration on Parade!
You'll find floats from the Rose parade, Presidential Inaugurals, Thanksgiving parades and many other prestigious parades. You'll recognize many of these floats and other celebration art pieces and you will be amazed at their size and beauty.
Top ten reasons for visiting American Celebration on Parade
- Pageantry of famous parade floats, props, and settings
- Unique experience not available anywhere else
- See important pieces of America's entertainment and political history
- Fully accessible tour
- Floats from Presidential Inaugurals, Rose Parade, Thanksgiving parades and more
- Scheduled musical entertainment
- 2 minutes from I-81, exit 269
- Free parking and picnic facilities
- Family entertainment that appeals to all ages
- Three great attractions, one location, one low admission
The American Celebration on Parade will thrill and entertain you. It's like nothing you've ever seen before - and you can't see it anywhere else!
Pretty cool place to view some old parade floats. Visited here after doing a tour of the Shenandoah Caverns. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Not worth its own trip, but a good place to add on to some other stops.
We stopped because we wanted a picture with the statue of liberty. Had no idea what was in the building but had to take a look once we peeked in the front door. Admission was free even though we were not visiting the caverns. Inside we found the most marvelously kitschy yet impressive floats. I'm sure much of our delight was the unexpected surprise of it all. We spent about 20 minutes here. A fun stop.
This was a fun and interesting place to stop and admission was free. Good for an hour or so and is part of the attractions that go with the caverns.
Was a nice add-on attraction to the caverns. The kids and I enjoyed this place.
Friendly staff when you walk in and nice little exibits.