Lake Fairfax Skatepark
There are now lights at Lake Fairfax Skate Park. The lights are timed to turn on 30 minutes before sunset. Lights will turn off at 8:15 p.m. in the skate park and 8:30 p.m. in the parking lot. In case of inclement weather or other safety issues, the lights will not be activated.
- All participants skate or bike at their own risk. The skate park is not directly supervised.
- Directions of Park Authority staff must be obeyed at all times.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children less than 6 years are not permitted in the Skate Park, except during activities scheduled for that age group.
- All participants are strongly encouraged to wear safety equipment at all times.
- Amplified music is prohibited.
- Drugs, alcohol, and smoking are prohibited in or around the skate park.
- Profanity is prohibited in the Skate Park.
- Food is not allowed in the skating area; drinks in closable, unbreakable containers are permitted in designated areas.
- No littering: deposit trash in provided receptacles.
- Graffiti and stickers are not allowed in the Skate Park.
- Outside obstacles and modifications to the elements are prohibited.
- All participants must enter and exit through designated area.
- No loitering after facility is closed.
- One person per ramp at a time; take turns and leave space between riders.
- Know your limits; do not use ramps or rails beyond your ability level.
- Fairfax County Park Authority is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Trespassers will be prosecuted.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in suspension.
- Park Authority reserves the right to schedule activities and change hours at its discretion
Lake Fairfax Skatepark is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media